Concrete4U is part of Lightwater Quarries, the largest independent quarrying company in North Yorkshire, and we are therefore able to offer a broad range of high-quality drainage aggregates. Supplied in bulk loads, it makes us the ideal supplier for large and small land drainage schemes as well building works, construction, industrial, commercial, housing, agricultural, landscaping and highway schemes.
- 75mm Clean Stone
- 40mm Clean Stone
- 20mm Clean Stone
- 20/5mm Clean Stone
- 10mm Clean Stone
- 6mm Clean Stone
- Gabion Stone
- Type 1X
- Type 3
- 20mm Gravel
- 10mm Gravel
75MM CLEAN STONE
40-75mm clean graded limestone aggregate, also known as 75mm single sized limestone
- A high-quality drainage stone which can also be used for general bulk fill and in the creation of hard standings.
40MM CLEAN STONE
20-40mm clean graded limestone aggregate, also known as 40mm single sized limestone
- A high quality drainage stone and pipe bedding which makes an ideal filter media.
20MM CLEAN STONE
10-20mm graded washed limestone aggregate, also known as 20mm single sized limestone
- Chippings for footpaths, driveways, decorative applications and pipe bedding. Aggregate pieces interlock meaning it does not roll around like rounded gravel. Produced to BSEN1260 / BSEN13242
20/5 CLEAN STONE
Concrete grade limestone aggregate
- A graded course aggregate ideal for concrete mixes, pipe bedding and land drainage
10MM CLEAN STONE
4-10mm graded washed limestone aggregate, also known as 10mm single sized limestone
- Chippings for footpaths, decorative applications, flat roofs and pipe bedding. Produced to BSEN1260 / BSEN13242
6MM CLEAN STONE
2-6mm graded washed limestone aggregate, also known as 6mm single sized limestone
- Decorative chippings for gardens and paths. Bedding layer for permeable paving. Also, an ideal decorative aggregate for topping off pots and planters.
80-200mm clean graded limestone aggregate
- Used for the stabilisation and control of earthworks and river works when in Gabion baskets.
5-40mm graded limestone aggregate
- Free draining sub-base with low -5mm content. Used under permeable paving such as Marshalls Priora and Hanson Aquaflow.
0-40mm graded limestone aggregate
- Low fines sub-base with less -63micron content than MOT Type 1, used for permeable paving applications such as Marshalls Priora and Hanson Aquaflow.
Sand & Gravel
10-20mm clean graded gravel
- Decorative material for gardens as a weed free alternative to planting and also for paths and driveways, but can roll around on a drive so we recommend our 10-20mm Clean limestone aggregate.
4-10mm clean graded gravel
- Decorative material for gardens as a weed free alternative to planting and also for paths.
We deliver our drainage aggregates to the following towns and their surrounding areas including Bedale, Boroughbridge, Catterick, Easingwold, Harrogate, Helmsley, Knaresborough, Leeming, Leyburn, Malton, Masham, Northallerton, Pickering, Richmond, Ripon, Scarborough, Tadcaster, Thirsk, Wetherby and York.